We are looking for passionate Calgarians to fill the following roles:
TEDxYYC is an equal opportunity organizations and all walks of life are welcome to be a part of our event. We are looking for minimum one year commitment for the following volunteer positions.
· Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
· Seek high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
· Build and maintain targeted media lists, and nurture relationships with key reporters
· Prepare and distribute press releases to promote TEDxYYC
· Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
· Diploma or degree in Public Relations, Communications or related field
· Proven experience as a Public Relations Manager
· Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
· Strong communication ability (oral and written)
· Excellent organizational skills
Time commitment: 5 – 10 hours per month.